- Businesses For Sale in Saskatchewan
- Recruitment in Saskatchewan
- Competitive Advantages
- New Business Immigration Strategy for Saskatchewan
- Find Workers
- Who requires an LMIA?
- Who does not require an LMIA?
- When does an applicant have Arranged Employment?
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer
- Global Talent Stream / Global Skills Stream
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Investments Creating Jobs in Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon: A place for great Business Opportunity
- Super Visa Canada
- Young Entrepreneur Finalist in Saskatchewan
- Working in Saskatchewan; Skilled Workers Required
- Recommended Links
- Recommended People
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- SINP Business Program
- SINP Entrepreneur Category for Investors
- SINP Farm Owner Operator
- SINP Student Category
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Businesses For Sale in Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan’s booming economy is creating opportunities for employment and investment in all sectors of the province. But our province’s most enticing feature is the rich quality of life Saskatchewan residents enjoy.
We have low housing costs and utility rates, which are complemented by the third lowest personal income tax rate in the country. People who move to Saskatchewan claim it is more than just a great place to work – it is an ideal place to call home. IIBC can help facilitate your pre-approval and visit to Saskatchewan, contact us for details.
Pursuing Your Business Opportunity in Saskatchewan
Our provincial immigration program, Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), is designed to help entrepreneurs establish their businesses in Saskatchewan. We have Business Immigration Officers available to help you through every step of the process.
To be considered for the SINP Entrepreneur Category, you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 -5 years business ownership experience or senior management experience
- Have a minimum personal net worth of CDN $250,000
- Conduct a comprehensive Exploratory Visit to Saskatchewan (at least five working days) that includes a Visitation Seminar and interview with a SINP Business Immigration Officer
- Submit a Business Proposal or Relocation and Settlement Plan
- Make a minimum, verifiable investment of CDN $150,000 into starting a new business or buying outright an existing business, and have an active management role in the day-to-day operation of the business
- Intend to own at least 33.3% of your business in Saskatchewan (with a minimum investment of CDN $150,000). If you will not own 33.3% of your business, you must invest a minimum of CDN $500,000 into the business, in either case, you must have an active management role in the day-to-day operation of the business
- Make a deposit of CDN $75,000 into a trust account and sign a Performance Agreement based on your Business Proposal or Relocation and Settlement Plan.
- Making an Exploratory Visit to Saskatchewan
A visit to Saskatchewan is your first important and necessary step to applying under the SINP Entrepreneur Category. The detailed information you gather during your exploratory visit will be important for your business proposal should you decide to proceed with a formal application.
During your visit, you will meet with representatives from the SINP and a variety of relevant organizations (e.g. provincial, rural, and municipal government agencies, potential business partners or contacts, industry associations, and chambers of commerce). You will also explore different communities to learn about available settlement services, local schooling, banks, housing, etc.
Twice monthly, the SINP hosts visitation seminars which provide prospective entrepreneur immigrants with an economic overview of Saskatchewan, its business opportunities and current business environment. Visitation seminars can be provided in a variety of languages depending on applicant demand.
Contact International Immigration and Business Consulting (IIBC)
If you have any questions or require help regarding businesses for sale in saskatchewan or purchasing a business in Saskatchewan, please contact us anytime for more information.