- Businesses For Sale in Saskatchewan
- Recruitment in Saskatchewan
- Competitive Advantages
- New Business Immigration Strategy for Saskatchewan
- Find Workers
- Who requires an LMIA?
- Who does not require an LMIA?
- When does an applicant have Arranged Employment?
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer
- Global Talent Stream / Global Skills Stream
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Investments Creating Jobs in Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon: A place for great Business Opportunity
- Super Visa Canada
- Young Entrepreneur Finalist in Saskatchewan
- Working in Saskatchewan; Skilled Workers Required
- Recommended Links
- Recommended People
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- SINP Business Program
- SINP Entrepreneur Category for Investors
- SINP Farm Owner Operator
- SINP Student Category
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The key competitive advantages for International Immigration and Business Consulting (IIBC) are:
- Strategic Alliances with local industry professionals.
- Strategic Alliances with international organizations.
- Excellent logistical strategies for hiring companies.
- Knowledge of Federal and Provincial immigration policies and procedures.
- Ability to complete all Federal and Provincial immigration application forms.
- Knowledge of Service Canada’s procedures and requirements.
- Members of Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants.
- Excellent reputation with Saskatchewan businesses and community.
- Member of community organizations and networks.
- Provide relocation and settlement to foreign workers when they arrive.
- Provide relocation to permanent resident and graduates when they arrive.
- Effective and creative marketing campaigns.
- Streamlined logistical employer and employee matching system (Saskjobcafe.com).
- Effective hiring strategies.
- Provide up-to date information and excellent customer service to all clients.
Contact International Immigration and Business Consulting (IIBC)
If you have any questions about our objectives or require help, please contact us anytime for more information.