- Businesses For Sale in Saskatchewan
- Recruitment in Saskatchewan
- Competitive Advantages
- New Business Immigration Strategy for Saskatchewan
- Find Workers
- Who requires an LMIA?
- Who does not require an LMIA?
- When does an applicant have Arranged Employment?
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer
- Global Talent Stream / Global Skills Stream
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Investments Creating Jobs in Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon: A place for great Business Opportunity
- Super Visa Canada
- Young Entrepreneur Finalist in Saskatchewan
- Working in Saskatchewan; Skilled Workers Required
- Recommended Links
- Recommended People
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- SINP Business Program
- SINP Entrepreneur Category for Investors
- SINP Farm Owner Operator
- SINP Student Category
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please visit canadajobcafe.ca for a full list of available international workers. IIBC currently owns and operates canadajobcafe.ca independently of IIBC for a few specific reasons.
- Allow international workers to post resumes
- Allow workers to list resumes
- Allow employers to post jobs for free and look through resumes
- Allow agents to help workers locate suitable employment
Typically we have high demand for the following positions:
- Autobody Painter/repairer
- Industrial Painters
- Industrial Sandblasters
- General Construction
Contact International Immigration and Business Consulting (IIBC)
If you have any questions about finding workers, require specific workers, or need help please contact us anytime for more information.