International Immigration and Business Consulting

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Filter by Custom Post Type


Most promising province in Canada!

SINP Student Category

SINP Students Category
Saskatchewan encourages educated youth graduating from Canadian universities and colleges to relocate to Saskatchewan after completing their studies. After 6 months of working at positions specified by the province, a graduate can apply for nomination for Permanent residence.

This method is an excellent way to fast track the process to sponsor ones family through the SINP family sponsorship category and IIBC can facilitate the entire process.

IIBC’s resettlement services make for an easy transition from any where in Canada to Saskatchewan. It is an excellent service that helps you call Saskatchewan home.

The Student Category allows eligible post-secondary graduates to apply for landed immigrant status under the SINP. There are two streams of the Student Category: the Post-Graduation Work Permit Stream and the Master’s and PhD Graduate Stream.

Post-Graduation Work Permit Stream

You may qualify to apply under the SINP Student Category: Post-Graduation Work Permit Stream if:

  • You have graduated with a certificate, diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary educational institution in Canada. The program must have been equivalent to at least one academic year (eight months) of full-time study.
  • If you graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan you must have worked for at least six months (with minimum 960 hours) of paid employment in Saskatchewan. If you have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution outside of Saskatchewan you must have worked for 12 consecutive months of paid full time employment (with a minimum of 1920 hours) in Saskatchewan after graduation.
    * Eligible types of work experience in Saskatchewan include on- campus, off-campus, co-op terms, graduate fellowships that can be verified by your institution, and work experience gained on a post-graduate work permit.
  • You have applied for and received a post-graduation work permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
  • You have a current, permanent, full-time job offer from a Saskatchewan employer. The job offer does not have to relate to your studies.
  • You must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 4 or higher English Language ability across all 4 categories (listening, speaking, reading and writing.)

Contact International Immigration and Business Consulting (IIBC)
If you have any questions about the SINP Student category or require help, please contact us anytime for more information.

©2008-2018 IIBC - 101103821 Saskatchewan Ltd. All rights reserved.