- Businesses For Sale in Saskatchewan
- Recruitment in Saskatchewan
- Competitive Advantages
- New Business Immigration Strategy for Saskatchewan
- Find Workers
- Who requires an LMIA?
- Who does not require an LMIA?
- When does an applicant have Arranged Employment?
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer
- Global Talent Stream / Global Skills Stream
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Investments Creating Jobs in Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon: A place for great Business Opportunity
- Super Visa Canada
- Young Entrepreneur Finalist in Saskatchewan
- Working in Saskatchewan; Skilled Workers Required
- Recommended Links
- Recommended People
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- SINP Business Program
- SINP Entrepreneur Category for Investors
- SINP Farm Owner Operator
- SINP Student Category
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Alberta Regional Manager
Robert’s is a very experienced professional with more than 18 years of exceptional service provided to businesses. He is a professional in the Alberta market developing business strategies for employers to obtain labour in the best possible logistical methods. His most recent experience is bridging businesses with AIT, TFWP and providing immigration/recruitment strategies to match the world’s top talented professionals for Alberta businesses.